Patch 1.10 is now out on Steam - and you can find the notes below\;
- Players will no longer be incorrectly overtaken under the Safety Car when they have high engine or gearbox wear.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI drivers with a puncture to not pit.
- Numerous improvements to the Interviews with Claire.
- Co commentator commentary should now always play correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the track rubbering in and marbles not working.
- Players will no longer be able to select reverse gear while driving forwards.
- Updated the Power Unit & Gearbox Management tutorial audio in German to correctly reflect the 2018 rules.
- Fixed players occasionally getting stuck waiting for players in Multiplayer when loading in to OSQ.
We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon.