F1® 2018 PATCH NOTES - 1.07
Good morning all, patch 1.07 is here! You can find all the notes below.
Please note that this will mean that leaderboards will be reset once the patch has gone live. If anyone has already saved in v1.07 prior to the leaderboard wipe, then all you'll need to do is re-enter the respective Time Trial session and the game will re-upload your personal best time from v1.07 to the new leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where players leaving and rejoining in a large player session causes frame rate drops
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to set fastest lap in Time Trial by driving a shorter route off circuit and not returning to the track
- Modern car lap times should no longer upload to Classic era leaderboards
- Fixed a crash for some users loading into a career race session
- Fixed a framerate drop on the France when players drive off track
- Players with an 'S' Safety Rating should no longer be put into lobbies with 'D' rank players
- Fixed an issue where there was no engine audio when beginning MP race from Car setup screen
- Engine audio no longer gets stuck in 1st gear when exiting pits
- Various updates to the UDP telemetry output
- Various stability and performance fixes
- Various other bug fixes