Da regen sich die Leute auf, dass nichts getan wird.
Patch 1.06 is now out on Steam. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will be following soon. We’ll confirm the dates and times closer to their releases. Below you’ll find the patch notes for this update.
- 2018 Car model and Livery Updates
livery and sponsor logo updates to teams
Ferrari mirror mountings
Force India sidepod turning vane geometry and steering wheel materials
Renault front wing and rear wing endplates
Haas sidepod turning vanes, mirror mountings and halo geometry
- 2018 Vehicle Performance Updates
- Players can now change AI difficulty between sessions
- Updated DRS Detection zones for the 2018 Singapore GP
- Updated Hungary and Singapore Track Map Videos
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have DRS used on incorrect parts of the track after using instant replay
- Made some adjustments to the AI R&D Progression in Career
- Achievements – “Every artist was first an amateur” should now unlock correctly
- Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded an incorrect 10 place grid drop penalty instead of 5, for changing a gearbox in career
- Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded a 5 place grid drop penalty instead of 10, for fitting an extra MGU-K, Control Electronics or Energy Store component for the 1st time.
- Xbox One – Fixed Xbox Voice chat not working
- PC – Global leaderboards are now showing in the Steam client
- Multiplayer – Fixed an issue in multiplayer where the host was able to select re-start session after receiving terminal damage
- Multiplayer – Fixed a deadstate issue for players starting OSQ when the host and secondary host are dedicated spectators
- Multiplayer – Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other after joining in progress a OSQ session and then loading into a race
- Improved stability and various other fixes
We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon.
Need help? Come and visit us in our Technical Assistance forums. Please be sure to check out the read me thread before posting. Something from this patch not working the way it should? Tell us in our patch discussion thread here.